21 August 2015

How and where you can enjoy safe online shopping :D


Hy loves! Since the weather is keeping me at home with no possibility to take some new outfit pictures, I decided to share with you more details and loved website from which I frequently order.
I know that you`ve been waiting for this kind of post for a while due to all your questions and I really hope that you can understand my frustration because I have to answer the same questions over and over...and over again :)) So here will come a list of websites and some necessary details about each of it.

If there are any other question please ask me and I will complete this post in order to provide as much and as qualitative info as possible :D

Thank you and wish you a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

P.S.: Click on the name of each website to be directed to it :D


If you love designer items: clothing, bags, shoes and accessories, Shopbop is the perfect website. The have repetitive discounts on different items and you can even more buy a statement piece at a low price. Invest carefully in the items that will last. Or, you can invest in everything you want.
You can enjoy free shipping, that will bring your package in 3-5 days, but take care to the import duties and taxes applied to each country.
You can access the website HERE.

  She In, is the well known Sheinside. You all know it from my post from a while now. They had the warehouses in China but recently they also opened a new one in Netherlands. So, the import duties and taxes can be eliminated if the package is sent from Netherlands all over the EU. 
The shipping cost are paid for order under $30 but if you spend more the shipping charges will be covered and you`ll enjoy free shipping. 
For orders under $30 you`ll enjoy free standard shipping and the delivery time is between 14-28 days. In my case, it takes around 2 weeks for the package to arrive.
For orders over $100 you`l enjoy free express shipping that will take no longer than 10 days for the package to arrive. And don`t forget, if the package is sent from Netherlands you`ll avoid the import duties and taxes.
 Also for around $15 you can also enjoy the express shipping and the value of the other doesn`t matter in this case.

Kurtmann, is a Romanian outlet website that sells items from Zara, Stradivarius, Bershka, Massimo Dutti and many others at extremely low prices. The shipping costs are free if your order over 190 ron. You can find there different items and if you want to buy classics and basics this is the site you should visit.
On the Romanian territory,  the package arrives in 24h in the working days :D Fast enough I would say.

Jessica Buurman sells all kind of fashion items, from shoes to bags and clothing items. I prefer it for the multitude of shoes that they have. I must confess that I own more than 6-7 pairs from the website and I am extremely satisfied with the quality. Most of them are made out of leather and also I recommend you, before ordering check the size charts because some of them are smaller than the normal sizes but they always mention this difference.
Free standard shipping on all the orders with no minimum purchase required and the package will arrive in around  2-4 weeks ( the processing time is not included). If you consider express shipping, the costs will be $15 and the package will arrive in 4-8 days adter dispatching. Take care on the import duties and taxes because their warehouses are Australia and China. 

Front Row Shop might not be as popular as the previous websites mentioned but for sure you`ll love it. It has it`s own designs and extremely qualitative products. 
Processing time is around 2-3 days and the shipping can differ if you pick standard shipping or express shipping. The first one is free and takes around 2-3 weeks for the package to arrive and the second one costs $15 and it will arive in maximum  14 days.
The packages are sent all over the world from Shanghai so take care with the import duties and taxes.

Choies is another wonderful website with a large variety of products. As Shein is another online shop where I can enjoy cheap items with a great quality. 
As in the case of many other websites, the regular shipping is free and it takes up to 20 days for the package to arrive at the destination and for the express shipping no longer than 10 days at a $15 extra cost.
Again since is located in a non EU country, take care at the import duties and taxes.

Oasap offers you a wide variety of cheap products that are best buy and have a great price-quality association.  Is located in China and you have to take care with the import duties and taxes.
The standard free shipping will take between 14 and maximum 25 days with no minimum order. The express shipping will be faster, no more than 10 days at it will come at an extra cost of $16. 

Last but not leats, YVY Bags is one of my favorite Romanian online shops that produce and sells their own designed bags. Together with the Luxury Collection by Albertines, they come with a large variety of colors and shapes of bags. I own 2 wonderful bags from them and I`m considering to add a new one to my collection :D
The shipping costs are fixed, 20 ron in the entire country. As far as I know they ship only in Romania, but they are extremely nice and responsive to your requests, so don`t hesitate and email them if you have any requirements.

This is all for today, I really hope that it will be useful for you and for your future purchases. Don`t be scared to make credit card payments and using pay pal. I used them extremely often and believe me, that I never encounter a problem. 
As mentioned before, if I forgot to write about something, ask me and I will add the info in the comment section and improve the quality of the post :D

 


















1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)