15 August 2015

How to dress & look like a wonderful tree


Today I woke up with a strange sense of humor and it was applied also when I started to look at the pictures made yesterday. Meaning that I`ve always said that brown shoes combined with green clothing items gives me the feeling that we are walking trees :D So, beside the fact that I liked the outfit I wore, in the mirror, everything was ok. But after that, the tree thing came into my mind and I couldn`t stop laughing.

Also, I`ve made a small addiction for my gladiators and I decided to wear them on the last minute and to make the outfit more casual. The first intention was to combine the khaki dress with a pair of black sandals ( do I have to mention that I`m talking about high heels?!) and to change the casual Michael Kors bag with a smaller black bag. 

Anyway, I love to wear versatile items that can be combined in different ways and in the end having more options makes the items best buy and something that we should invest in.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend 
Kisses, Manuella  ♥


I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Gladiator Sandals: Here
Michael Kors Bag
Marc Jacobs Watch












4 comments:

  1. Such a comfy outfit! Effortless cool!

    http://www.joneko.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic;)
    great handbag;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this look!!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)