25 August 2015

Long Black Dress by the Lake


Good morning Loves! It seems that this week will get back on the normal track, so I`m glad to post for you a new summer outfit. Since last week it was constantly raining cats and dogs, I wasn`t able to do much and to post as I wanted. 
I`m also thinking how "great" it will be when the autumn will take its place at the appropriate time... Don`t get me wrong, I like the cold weather too, but the rain and the snow for me are quite hard to be understood and liked.

Meanwhile here is my latest beloved long dress. I have it for a while now, but due to the changes in weather it was extremely hard for me to wear it: first, it was to hot outside for a long and black dress and second, when outside are 16 degrees, you think that a long dress can look nice with some biker boots and leather jacket... but when it`s raining, you can only think that the long dress will get wet, dirty and it will be...extremely unpleasant and unaesthetic. 

As you can see I kept it simple and I also have to confess that after a while, my hair is able to stay as it stayed once. I mean, I`m extremely satisfied with my curls :))) But maybe I will make a tutorial and explain you how to obtain them and also share with you my hair story from the past year.

I hope you like it and wish you all a sunny day :D
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Bag: Old
Wood Bracelets: Local Market












\


3 comments:


  1. You look wonderful :)
    lovely dress :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them to your spine tone your belly in can exhale to fall no plant your hands on your mat and step back into your plank pose getting ready to move into that child around again so if you did it Cofelen Cafe Verde with your knees down the first time needy want to try it with your knees up this time I may be vice versa whatever support your practice the best taken in hell exhale.

    http://alphashredcritique.com/cofelen-cafe-verde/

    ReplyDelete
  3. To squeeze out feedback through express out to your heels that we feel that it's thirty seven stouts into the back of my legs nine the twelve worksheet sixteen feeling in my court seventeen secretary eighty nineteen last time excellent you feel it from dry I think we could use great was some ads or reduce our rotating scissor hands cases beautifully at.

    http://workoutsclub.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)