26 May 2016

Short hair and A change of Style



Good morning loves! Today I have prepared a different kind of outfit post and style for you. It is a bit different from what I would have usually wear, but it is just a challenge and it was inspired by the fact that I have to change my ID card again, due to the fact that it expires so soon and I cannot leave the country for my holiday if I am not changing it.

I don`t really understand why it was available for such a short period and even more because I did not change so much, but anyway, probably while you are reading my story, I`m on my way to take the steps needed in changing it.

And yes, in June, mid June to be precisely I will leave for a gorgeous holiday to Rome, Naples and we hope that we will be able to get to Capri too. I will share more at the right moment with you. But in the mean time, don`t forget to follow me on Snapchat, user: manuellalupascu for more live news and updates.

And again yes, this is not really my style with short hair and instead of a pair of feminine high heels to pick a pair of cut out boots, but it`s not that bad I believe.

Wish you all a wonderful day and wish me luck, because I will need all of it.

Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Leather Jacket: Similar Here
Shein Dress: Here
Choies Cut out boots: Here











2 comments:

  1. love your whole look! Great styling!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. imi place cum iti sta parul, as incerca si eu dar habar nu am cum sa il fac ))))
    Frumoasa tinuta!

    http://www.vladasworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)